IRRS membership is open to all those interested in Irish railways, transport and industrial heritage, catering for over 1,000 members from Ireland, Britain and overseas. Membership entitlements include:
- Journal; 3 issues per-year, covering contemporary and historical aspects of Irish railways, illustrated with photos from our archive, plus a comprehensive record of current Irish developments.
- Regular outings to locations of railway interest, including depots and installations exclusive to IRRS members (see Outings Archive).
- Regular meetings in Dublin, Cork and London for lectures and display of films and slides.
- Access to the IRRS Library, Museum and Irish Railway Photographic Archive (Flickr).
- Occasional IRRS eJournal publications and email newsletters.
Membership subscriptions can be purchased online OR by post by completing our application form. Please select the correct membership below to pay online (PayPal accepted)
|Membership: Dublin Area* [€60]||Membership: Dublin Area* (Under 21) [€45]||Membership: Republic of Ireland (Excluding Dublin) [€40]|
|Membership: United Kingdom & Northern Ireland [£33]||Membership: Europe & Overseas [€50]|
*Dublin Area: Residing within 32 Km. radius of G.P.O / Membership enquiries can be made to email@example.com